9/30/2004

October News

THIS MONTH IS HUGE HUGE HUGE!!!!!!!

SHOWS:

Oct. 6
De La Luz

Evil Wiener
Barbez
Shadow of a Great Name


Oct. 31
NiteLite

THE EVIL WIENER HALLOWEEN SPOOKTACULAR CD RELEASE PARTY
Bringerer
The Undead Singers



AND LEST WE FORGET THE EVIL WIENER HALLOWEEN RECORD

That's right, we've done it...we've recorded a Halloween Record-and it's a dooozy!!!!

What you get are 5 Halloween rockers, one of which is the ever popular Black Cat Black Cat, one fall season ballad, THEN ALL OF THE SONGS REPEAT IN THE CONTEXT OF A HALLOWEEN STORY COMPLETE WITH SOUND EFFECTS,THEREMIN AND JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING YOU COULD POSSIBLY WANT FROM A HALLOWEEN RECORD!!!!

We're expecting these in at any moment, and we'll let you know as soon as they get here. In the mean time, consider coming out on Oct. 6...

Barbez are a super group whose members have played with the likes of Brian Eno, The Sea and Cake, The Boredoms and the Mad Scene. The band features a Theremin virtuoso, a Russian Dancer/Vocalist, and a vibrophone player.

Check them out at:

http://www.barbez.com/index.html

Also on the bill are

Shadow of a Great Name- a Raleigh, NC experimental/post-rock trio using a wide variety
of instrumentation to create soundscapes that are dynamic and bold. Guitars and
synthesizers layer over percussive loops and live drums while samples and records weave
in and out.

http://www.soagn.com/



Oct. 31, Sunday will be the official release of our Halloween Record and the show will feature area Art Rock Sensations Bringerer-former members of Pipe, Chew Toy, Zen Frisbee and the William Christ Super Car who will spook it up for you only to be followed by The Undead Singers, three ghosts that harmonize like only beings from another dimension can, and then Evil Wiener will put our best foot forward theatrically and wow you with our set of wiked faves..,

Of Course the show will also feature film strips, candy, prizes and much much more!!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger jiri said...

Hey, I have enjoyed...your blog is informative - even entertaining.

I have a halloween sites. They pretty much covers costumes and masks related stuff.

Thanks again and I'll be sure to bookmark you.

October 3, 2005 at 9:58 PM  
Blogger jiri said...

Hey, I have enjoyed...your blog is informative - even entertaining.

I have a halloween sites. They pretty much covers costumes and masks related stuff.

Thanks again and I'll be sure to bookmark you.

October 4, 2005 at 11:08 AM  
Blogger Jim Naka said...

I have a toy hauler site. It pretty much covers toy hauler related stuff. Check it out if you get time :-)

October 9, 2005 at 10:39 AM  
Blogger sdRay said...

San Diego is having a Hot Rod Halloween on Sunday, October 30. If you love low rider bike for sale then you will want to be there! All kinds of low rider bike for sale will be in attendance. For more information go to low rider bike for sale
See Ya There!!

October 23, 2005 at 12:30 AM  
Blogger Connor Wilson said...

Every year my son Dylan and I have been building our Halloween animatronic display. This year we added 12 new figures and my wife had been making the clothes etc. but then I clued in that Halloween Costumes were the ideal solution - ya, ok I'm slow but...This year is really cool because we've done an HP Lovecraft display that I'm sure he'd appreciate but I'm not so sure he'd approve of this - The Necronomicon - Is it just me or is that just plain goofy ? Anyway, everybody is doing their own Haunted House thing now but hey - it's fun and if you've got kids I really suggest you try it yourself if you haven't already. It's a nice change from the usual Christmas Lights routine and a lot of scaaarrry fun. Happy Halloween everybody.

October 23, 2005 at 3:04 AM  
Blogger Antonio Hicks said...

I was just browsing various blogs as I was doing a search on the word halloween, and I just wanted to say that I really like what you've done with your blog, even though it wasn't particularly related to what I searched for. I appreciate your postings, and your blog is a good example of how a blog should be done. I've only just recently started a Posters website - feel free to visit it when you get a chance if you wish. Much success, antonio.

November 7, 2005 at 10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home